Providing assessments, direct therapy, and consultation, our occupational therapists are your ability and inclusion specialists!
While providing services in the areas of Rehabilitation and Workplace Health and Inclusion, we aim to make tangible improvements in people's lives, based on our fundamental belief in every person’s right to safely experience their home, school, workplace, and community to the fullest extent possible. For 15 years, our flexible and responsive processes have been creating supportive experiences for our customers and clients.
We believe that reaching individual potential requires the support of others. The value that we place on human-to-human connections, and creating supportive experiences to optimize ability and inclusion, extends past what we do, to drive the why and how we do it.
Our enthusiastic and dynamic team of occupational therapists continue to build connections as service partners, providing a variety of expert level assessments, direct therapy and consultation which optimize ability and inclusion.
1. Maintaining personal and family wellness
2. Finding opportunities to laugh and play with one and other
3. Creating genuine relationships with partners, customers, and clients
4. Responding to customer and client experience and feedback
5. Commitment to advocating with and supporting the disability community
6. Using a proactive approach and transparent communication
7. Supporting each other in personal and professional growth
8. Participating in the identification and remove of barriers to services and environments
9. Using a strength-based approach to help clients reach their goals
10. Striving to have a positive impact on clients, customers, and our community.