Join Our Team
Wage: $46.95 to $54.42
- Work from home or our accessible OT clinic using ergonomic furniture and tools
- Be a part of a dynamic and supportive team of OTs in a leading company
- Contribute to innovative program development and in a leadership role
- Reach your CCP goals with paid professional development support
Wellness, Connection, Inclusion, Collaboration, and Contribution. We are family centered, offering flexible hours of work and embrace our diverse workplace.
We believe that reaching individual potential requires the support of others. The value that we place in human-to-human connections in our therapy, education and consultation extends past what we do, driving the why and how we do it.
Mental Health Services:
Using a strength-based approach and a variety of therapeutic interventions, we help prepare our clients for successful stay at work/return to work experiences following disability, injury, or changes in cognitive and mental health, and empower them to make functional improvements to enhance well-being.
Professional Development and Support:
We are proud to offer paid formal and in-house professional development training opportunities for the successful candidate to build on foundational skills. Indigenous Cultural Safety Training is included in our core competency training provided along with general orientation.
Leadership Role: Now more than ever, Manitobans require mental health support and with this Senior OT role, comes the exciting opportunity to contribute to program development, service expansion, and supporting other mental health OT’s so more Manitoban’s can benefit from our proven positive therapeutic impacts!
Requirements and Experience
- Must be registered in good standing with COTM and have at least 3 years of OT clinical experience providing Mental Health services
- Must have proficient computer skills and report writing skills.
- Must have reliable vehicle, laptop computer, printer, cell phone
Closing Date Jan 29th, 2021.