We are enabling access to improved health, well-being, safety, and accessibility for individuals and workplaces in Manitoba.
We believe that reaching individual potential requires the support of others. The value that we place on human-to-human connections, and creating supportive experiences to optimize ability, extends past what we do, to drive the why and how we do it.
While providing services in the areas of Workplace Disability Management & Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation, and Accessibility, we aim to make tangible improvements in people's lives, based on our fundamental belief in every person’s right to safely experience their job, home, and community to the fullest extent possible. Since 2005, our flexible and responsive processes have been creating supportive experiences for customers.
Our enthusiastic and dynamic team of occupational therapists continue to build connections, as service partners, conducting assessments, providing consultation and customized training that enable accessibility, optimize ergonomics and human ability.
1. Prioritize self, family, and wellness.
2. Create genuine relationships with customers and clients.
3. Be a service partner, not just a service provider.
4. Find opportunities to help others thrive.
5. Embrace technology to connect and innovate.
6. Strive for individual and professional growth.
7. Identify barriers and advocate for an accessible community.
8. Celebrate individual differences.
9. Laugh and play together.
10. Create community partnerships to benefit persons with disabilities.