Join Our Team
We are currently seeking a Staff Occupational Therapist (Permanent Position) Flexible Hours
Enabling Access Inc. (EA) is a private practice occupational therapy company, with a fully accessible clinic at 1431 Corydon Avenue in Winnipeg. Clinical services are also provided out of our partnering clinics in Brandon and Selkirk Manitoba. EA is an Occupational Therapy industry leader providing workplace disability management, rehabilitation, and accessibility services. Our company is growing to meet the service needs of our customers so we are currently seeking a reliable, dynamic, organized, and self-motivated OT to join our team. The incumbent Staff OT will be working primarily in our Workplace Disability Management Program (Ergonomics, Injury Prevention, Stay at Work, and Return to Work).
Caseload: Mixed population of adults living with physical and cognitive disabilities, and mental health conditions.
Customers include: Insurance companies, law firms, as well as a variety of office and industrial based businesses across Manitoba.
- Individual Office and Industrial Ergonomic Assessments
- Ergonomic Job Evaluations and Ergonomic Worksite Design Consultation
- Job Demands Analysis/ Physical Demands Analysis/ Cognitive Demands Analysis
Further Training Available for:
- Job Hazards Analysis
- Individual Workplace Accommodation Assessment/Worksite Assessment
- Psychological Safety in the Workplace
- Return to Work Coordination
- Post-offer Employment Testing
- Ergonomic and MSI Prevention Training
- Functional Capacity Evaluations/ Cognitive Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Permanent Position/Employment Contract
- Competitive hourly wage and pay scale
- 2 weeks paid vacation with flexible unpaid vacation allowance.
- Employment Insurance Benefits
- WCB Coverage
- Work setting flexible between Clinic workstation or home office
- Be a part of a dynamic team of OTs in a fast-growing company
- Reach your CCP goals with professional development paid support
- Must have a degree from an educational program recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT), and be registered member of College of Occupational Therapists of Manitoba (COTM) in good standing (by a mutually agreed upon job start date).
- Must have experience conducting ergonomic assessments and physical demands analysis.
- Formal Ergonomics Training preferred
- Flexible scheduling (part-time hours to full-time hours available)
- Home office, computer, printer, cell phone, vehicle
Please submit your CV to Marnnie@enablingaccess.ca