Occupational Therapist- BRANDON BASED (Flexible Hours)
We are currently seeking a reliable, dynamic, organized and self-motivated OT to join our team, providing rehabilitation services within the South West and Parklands regional rehabilitation program. Working independently with support from the Rehabilitation OT Lead, the Associate OT will enjoy scheduling their own appointments, working with a preexisting caseload of clients, attending paid professional development opportunities and being part of a progressive and growing OT practice.
Caseload: Mixed population of adults living with physical and cognitive disabilities, mental health conditions living in the community.
Customers include: Insurance companies, legal firms, residential agencies, employers, and private individuals.
• Home Access/Safety Assessments
• Wheelchair and Seating Assessments and Prescription
• Functional Assessments
• Personal Care Assessments
• Permanent Impairment Assessments
• Assistive Technology and ADL Equipment Prescription
• Vehicle Access Assessments
• Physical Demands Analysis
• Ergonomic Analysis
• Return to Work Coordination
Enabling Access pays for orientation and training in the above areas.
• Must have at least 1 year experience working in Hospital or Community-based Rehab Setting
• Must have at least 1 year wheelchair and seating prescription experience (manual and power)
• Mental Health and Neurological Injury experience an asset • Flexible scheduling
• Home office, computer, printer, cell phone, vehicle
• Competitive Wage
• Work from home
• Be a part of a dynamic team of OTs in a growing company
• Reach your CCP goals with professional development support
Please submit resumes to Marnie Courage at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-475-0433 for more information about the position and to learn more about the rewards of working in private practice.