Join Our Team
Current Job Opening:
Senior Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist - Permanent
Enabling Access Inc. is a private practice occupational therapy company based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We are a leader in workplace health and inclusion, rehabilitation, and accessibility services.
We are currently seeking an experienced, reliable, dynamic, organized and self-motivated OT to join our team within our community-based rehabilitation program. As a Senior OT, the successful candidate will be responsible for an existing and growing caseload of clients in our rehabilitation services.
Caseload: Mixed population of adults living with physical and cognitive disabilities (Acquired Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Amputations, Musculoskeletal Injuries, Developmental Disabilities).
Customers include:Insurance companies, law firms, residential agencies, government agencies and private individuals.
- Home Access Assessments
- Mobility Assessments
- Wheelchair and Seating Assessments and Prescription
- Functional Assessments
- Personal Care Assessments
- Permanent Impairment Assessments
- Assistive Technology and ADL Equipment Prescription
- Vehicle Access Assessments
- Must have at least 3 years experience in Hospital or Community-based Rehab Setting
- Must have complex wheelchair and seating prescription experience (manual and power)
- Flexible scheduling
- Home office, computer, printer, cell phone, vehicle
- Competitive Private Practice Wage
- Work from home and accessible OT clinic in River Heights
- Be a part of a dynamic team of OTs in a growing company with great workplace culture
- Contribute to innovative program development
- Reach your CCP goals with paid professional development support
-Mental Health Services
-Workplace Health and Inclusion-Return to Work Coordination, Ergonomics, and Job Demands Analysis.
-Public Accessibility Auditing and Consulting
Please submit resumes to Marnie Courage at email@example.com or call 204-475-0433 for more information. CLOSING DATE IS OCTOBER 11, 2019.