We are currently seeking a reliable, dynamic, organized and self-motivated rehabilitation Occupational Therapist to join our team!
Caseload: Mixed population of adults living with physical and intellectual disabilities, mental health conditions, and neurological injury (SCI and mTBI)
Customers include: Insurance companies, legal firms, residential agencies, workplaces, and private individuals.
- Home Safety and Access Assessments
- Mobility Assessments
- Wheelchair and Seating Assessments and Prescription
- Functional Assessments
- Personal Care Assessments
- Permanent Impairment Assessments
- Assistive Technology and ADL Equipment Prescription
- Vehicle Access Assessments
- Cognitive Assessments and direct OT intervention sessions
- Mental Health Screenings and direct OT intervention sessions
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Hospital or Community-based Rehab Setting
- Must have wheelchair and seating prescription experience (manual and power)
- Must have computer, printer, cell phone, and vehicle.
- Mental health experience an asset
- mTBI and SCI experience an asset
- Part-time to full-time hours available
- Paid training and mentorship provided
- Competitive Wage
- Flexibility to work from home and clinic
- Be a part of a dynamic team of OTs in a growing company
- Reach your CCP goals with professional development support
- Additional work may be available providing workplace disability management and accessibility services
Please submit resumes to Marnie Courage at firstname.lastname@example.org call 204-475-0433 ext. 1 for more information.