We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist based out of Kenora, Ontario.
We are currently seeking a reliable, dynamic, organized and self-motivated rehabilitation Occupational Therapist to join our team and provide services in Kenora and the surrounding region.
Caseload: Mixed population of adults living with physical and intellectual disabilities, mental health conditions, and neurological injury (SCI and mTBI)
Customers include: Insurance companies, legal firms, residential agencies, workplaces, and private individuals.
Other services offered:
- Home Safety and Access Assessments
- Mobility Assessments
- Wheelchair and Seating Assessments and Prescription
- Functional Assessments
- Personal Care Assessments
- Permanent Impairment Assessments
- Assistive Technology and ADL Equipment Prescription
- Vehicle Access Assessments
- Cognitive Assessments and direct OT intervention sessions
- Mental Health Screenings and direct OT intervention sessions
- Ergonomic Worksite Assessments
- Physical Demands Analysis
- Future Cost of Care Medical Legal Assessments
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Hospital or Community-based Rehab Setting
- Must be registered in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapist of Ontario.
- Must have seating prescription experience (manual and power)
- Must have computer, printer, cell phone, and vehicle.
- Mental health experience an asset
- mTBI and SCI experience an asset
- Flexible hours available
- Paid training and mentorship provided
- Competitive Wage
- Flexibility to work from home
- Be a part of a dynamic team of OTs in a growing company
- Reach your professional development goals
- Additional work may be available providing workplace disability management and accessibility services
Please submit resumes to Marnie Courage at email@example.com or call 204-475-0433 ext. 1 for more information.